Friday, July 14, 2006

Goodnight from Sydney

Tonight's photo" A repost of one of my favourites. I hope to get some new pics soon.

I thought that tonight I would have a recap of some of my favourite "headlines"

Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge

Official: Only rain will cure drought (The Herald-News, Westpost, Massachusetts)

Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge

British Union Finds Dwarfs in Short Supply

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

New Vaccine May Contain Rabies

Survey Finds Dirtier Subways After Cleaning Jobs Were Cut (New York Times)

Infertility unlikely to be passed on

Study Finds Sex, Pregnancy Link (Cornell Daily Sun, December 7, 1995)

Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors

Alcohol ads promote drinking (The Hartford Courant)

Plot to kill officer had vicious side

Wherever you may be - be safe!